Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome to Just Passing Through

Hi!
I'm Becky. You've landed up in my personal blog about life. This is the blog I save just for my random musings. I've been blogging on Yahoo 360 for 2 years now and decided to move to blogger to organize my thoughts better. If you'd like to check out my previous writing or more about me, see: http://360.yahoo.com/profile-h6VVLvEjfKeRs37GCw2TsX6YAeY-?cq=1
I have a blog on my take on current politics also if you'd like to check those out at:http://becky-politicalrants.blogspot.com/. I will also be writing a blog on being a mom and all of the absurdity that comes along with that too. I'll leave the link here later.

I'm 26. I live in White Plains NY, which is about an hour north of NYC. I love living here. I'm married to a fantastic guy from India and we have 2 kids. I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I'm not working right now. I have chosen to stay home for a year with my youngest child and am 1 month into that. I absolutely love to write. I find it a fantastic medium for communication and reflection. I also like to read nonfiction, cross stitch, run, be outside, cook, eat what I cook, and play with my kids.

I'm a big fan of letting people have and express their own opinions. All my writings are just that - my own opinions. I have no qualms about making fun of myself in the process - it's one of the few unrestricted joys in life. That being said, I welcome comments and thoughts from anyone on what I've written. However, I would ask that you be kind and remember that these are my thoughts. Logical arguments with something I've said - fantastic. Name calling or undefended scorn - not so much.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I can bring some occasional sunshine in this circus we call life.

No comments: