Friday, April 6, 2012

A is for Alcohol


Listening to: Hai Koi Hum Jaisa from Dhaani
Here we go trying to catch up on alphabet blogging.

Anyone who knows me at all knows that with a smidgeon less discipline, I would be a raging alcoholic. Well, I would have been in the US, but hooch is simply too expensive to guzzle here… so I’m afraid alcoholism is out, at least for now.

We have finally located the newspaper guy in our building and are now getting newspapers delivered to our house. Can I get an AMEN! Seriously, that guy has been harder to find than Carmen Sandiego.

I was reading an article that said that scientists discovered that people feel more sexy and confident when they have an alcoholic drink in their hand and are drinking it. All together now – well duh! Alcohol lowers your anxiety levels and helps you not worry about being an ass in front of others. Well now we have science to back us up on this. I’m not sure why this make the 2nd page of the newspaper, but who cares. 

Here’s to your sexiness and your confidence. Drink up!

Becky

No comments: