Friday, November 22, 2013

Life Rolls On

Hello Folks - if indeed there are still any of you folks hanging around this desolate and abandoned blog.

I was looking over my past entries with regret that I’ve gotten so far away from writing as it is one thing that I thoroughly enjoy.  Both of my jobs and my children are keeping me occupied on a full time type basis. It’s wonderful and frustrating, all rolled up into one musical, needy ball that occasionally whines.

Anyhow. I teach upwards of 25 now and have another teacher whom comes to take some students in my house also.  I have been batting around the idea of putting up some oneline lessons for working pros/people for whom distance is a problem, but am not sure how this would work out or how the reception for it would be. So. Weigh in. Video classes with occasional Skype sessions with a teacher to make sure the student stays on track? Yes, No, Mebbe? Please drop me a comment.

In other news, I now have a 10 year old. 10. Year. Old. Eeks! My eldest has indeed turned 10 and I am not thrilled. I’ve been on one major nostalgia bender and can’t stop thinking about how little time I have left with her at home. We’ve jumped full on into the pre-teen attitude, and angst,
Daddy G has joined the twitter-verse! I know, I’m amazed too, as I thought surely the world would flop upside down before he would participate in any social media activities. Turns out I was wrong. Anyhow, he’s busy learning how to find people to follow him. It’s been quite amusing to watch.

I’m going to stop here for now as I have to go finish planning my daughter’s birthday party. I’ll be sure and write again after the party insanity has passed.


Becky

2 comments:

Ken said...

There you are! But then, I'm one to talk.

Thanks for the update. :)

Becky said...

No, that was well deserved. I do indeed deserve the "sucky blogger of the past 6 months or so" award. I miss reading your stories too Ken - write!