Monday, March 16, 2020

The Covid is coming!

Hello Fellow (hopefully) Socially Distancing folks,

I hope you are well and washing your hands like adults on a regular basis. 

Our office has closed to be supportive of social distancing. As my work is largely WITH other people aside from random paperwork, my work from home is a patchwork of housework that I have sorely neglected, child care, and cooking. And naps. Glorious glorious naps. Most of my music classes have been suspended as well. So I suddenly have LOTS of time on my hands.

I have once again decided to be more regular with writing. I've been having trouble writing as of late - I flipflop between my blogs and my new novel, largely getting nothing done. So I've decided to dedicate an hour a day to just writing. If it goes well, I may decide to do 1 hour each of blogging and novel. But I'm not getting overly exicted about this just yet. 

I also have decided to be more serious (read start) about exercise. While I do not have access to the pool (didn't you know that spreads Corona Virus too? It doesn't.) or the gym (ok I can understand this one), what I do have is time.....so. I have ear marked some time in the evening for running and strength training. 

Let's see how it goes.

Stay healthy my friends.

 Becky

2 comments:

Ken said...

Hey Becky! I'm trying to write more as well. I'm so happy to see you on my reading list cause frankly, most of everyone we used to follow is pretty quiet. Glad you're well and hopefully it's something we both can do a little more. Actually, the exercise is something I should do too. Maybe I'll just let you see how that goes first. :)

Blogging Broad said...

Ken my friend! So glad to hear from you and that I'm not the only one blogging from the old crowd. I'll try to be regular. With all this extra time I have and "Work from Home" it should be simple. Stay healthy.

Becky