Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zealot


Mood: Serious tiredness - need coffee IV 5 minutes ago.
Listening to: The kids attempting to play chess

And with this letter, we end this little stretch of insanity. I feel like a damn writing zealot for following this thing to the end. That’s all I’m going to say about z.

So. What did I learn from this? Yes, I am totally one of those annoying people who tries to learn stuff out of experiences – I know, it irritates me too. I learned my best writing does not come from prompts – it comes from my own head and random experiences. Writing according to a preset order has the habit of making me try and fit a letter to my own experiences, so why with the prompts anyhow? Perhaps it is the letter thing that throws me. I’m not even sure.

2nd lesson – in order to keep up with the pace, my other blogs suffer. Sorry about that other blogs. Between life, work, and inlaws, there isn’t enough left for one blog some days, not to mention 6. Lesson learned.

I’m not quite done with my writing jag, so let the fun continue – just not in alphabetical format.

Becky

No comments: